Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Savignano Immagini Festival is back for its 20th edition from September 9 to September 11. A few highlights from what is in store this year, offering an excellent group of exhibitions by contemporary photographers:
- Carlo Scarpa’s Tomba Brion, by Guido Guidi
- Tokyo Compression, by Michael Wolf
- Empty land, promised land, forbidden land, by Rob Hornstra / Arnold Van Bruggen,
- Roads and Paths, by Bernhard Fuchs
- Global Photography, with works by Marco Zanta, Bas Princen, Henk Wildschut, Alexander Gronsky and more
- Una Storia italiana, by Simon Roberts
Full exhibition schedule here.
Lectures, portfolio reviews, wokshops, projections and much more are scheduled throughout the three days, as usual. I will be around for the whole weekend, looking forward to meet those of you who will be there!
Posted by Fabio Severo at 11:37 AM